Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Your Help would be most Valued!

At 13 years old when I first started working with kids, I fell in love with them. 10 years later after I graduated from college and started to learn about children, wards of the state who lived without their families did I start of my journey into becoming a parent development guide. It was talking to these 9, 10, and 11 year olds and hearing their stories which lead me on the path I am now on.

The last 30 years it has become my desire and my goal to help every adult become healthy,  whole, and effective in their roles as parents. 



Parents, Teachers, and Advocates has our first opportunity  to speak to a national audience at the Fathers and Families Coalition of America 17th annual National Conference. This the largest coalition in the US dealing with fatherhood for Black and Latino Dads. However, our fundraising efforts have not netted enough. We need a total of $2500 in order to go.

These funds will cover the following:

Support for our two sessions at the conference including  one on Fatherhood and Emotional I Intelligence and one for creating Parent Development Ministries in Churches, sessions materials, handouts, shipping, and travel expenses.

All donations are tax deductible you will receive a receipt now and a tax form next January. You can make your donations at the following Go Fund Me Link. Thank you in advance for your consideration of this support request!

Support -Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment