Sunday, June 12, 2016

From Generation to Generation

In 1993 when a teacher from Oral Robertsy University laid hands on me and said  "look up to the fields and see how white  they are for Harvest. You are called to help the children." I understood it to mean that as a parent educator my main goal was in helping parents, in order to help their children. Over the years there have been many reminders for me of this calling.  Last night I got the biggest anointing fall on me as I listened to a group of little children singing "Let the Weight of Your Glory Fall" a song by Paul Wilber. Ultimately this is the calling of God on every parent be sure that your children not only can sing this song.  But, mean it from their  childlike heart and live it all the days of their lives. Until they come face-to-face with the Master of the Universe! Here's a bit of the song I heard, recorded I hope it ministers to you as a parent and as a Christian.
Here it is.

Believe in Parenting

No comments:

Post a Comment