Thursday, January 17, 2019

Women the forgotten victims: How God Loves You!



Tomorrow many thousands of people will walk in the streets of Washington DC for the 46th Annual March for Life.Here in Georgia the gathering will be held on January 22 at Liberty Plaza at the Georgia Capital. I have been a pro-life supporter since the age of 16, when I did a report on the affects of abortion on women. After working in a crisis pregnacy center I have concluded that women as well as their babies are both vicims in this violent, cruel, and life destorying process.

In every war there are casulaties many people in this particular fight talk about mercy and compassion, but what is lost in the war of words is the fact that there are millions of women who are living with the fallout of the horrors, emotions, biological and mental effects of having had an abortion. Even as I wrote my paper in 1983 there was massive research on how abotion negatively effects the women who have them. It included everything from abortion psycosis to brest and ovarian cancer. However, this post is not about thet. This post is to remind women that God cares about you and what you have been through and He has long since forgiven you for the choice you made and it is now time to forgive yourself.

I realize I am not talking to every women who has gad this procedure; but there are enough of you I think need to hear this. There is only one unpardonable sin and having an abortionn is not it. The God of Heaven who sent His only Son to die for your sins on the cross is reaching His arms out to you and loving you as Hid daughter. He wants to help youheal your mind and emotions from this choice you have made. Romans 8:38 says:

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k]neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of Godthat is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This measns the choice you made to have an abortion can not separate you from His love. But, at the same time you have to choose to turn to Him and get the forgiveness He has already granted you. The truth is that your baby is with Him and thoughthey only lived within you for a short-time they will live forever in the world where time is no longer relevant. When you turn to Him and reeive the forgiveness the Messiah purchased for you on the cross the end result is you will get to see your child in the world that existed before time and will exist long after time is no more.

I have spent years praying for women on both sides of this tragic decision,those who are considering making this choice and the women who have made the decision to go throughwith it. I have come to love them all. Life is hard and no matter the reason this choice was made the pain of it can last a lifetime and cripple the women who make it. But, God does not want that. He wants women to heal from this tragic circumstance and receive His love. He wants them to heal; so they can move forward and do what He has sent them to the Earth to accomplish.

I encourage you to cry out to, speak to, and reach out for the love of the great Father of Lights who wants to heal you and make you whole again. All you have to do is ask Him for help. Is is as simple as saying; "God, I know you have forgiven me. Help me to forgive myself."

If you need someone to talk to you can feel free to reach out to me. I will listern and prey with and for you. Blessing on you and I hope this blog will help you to begin the healing process. You can be whole again all you need to do is ask.

Love, peace, and joy.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment