Monday, November 28, 2016

Giving Tuesday




Tomorrow Tuesday November 24, 2016 is Giving Tuesday. This is a new American Tradition where folks are asked to give to their favorite charities. I want to ask you to consider PT&A in your giving.

Parents, Teachers, and Advocates is dedicated to training parents and ministry volunteers to inspire, motivate, and empower children to become remarkable adults.

Here is what folks have said to us about our programs:


“Thank you for mothering me. Now, I can be a good Mother to my kids.” Marisol P. 2006

“This is awesome! Every new Mom should take this class.” Nita W. 2008

"I have taken classes with DFCS (Division of Family and Children’s Services) they kinda helped; your class is the best I have ever taken. You have helped me a lot. Thank you.” Anonymous, 2010

“This class has helped me and Tracy to both be a stronger couple and better parents.” Phillip H. 2013


“The class helped me to understand and do what is needed in my blended family.” Kevin J, 2015

Barb,  thank you and I hope to plan some events for the parents next year as well! Patricia C, 2016

Helping parents to grow and develop is the joy of my life. You can go to the link below to help us move forward into 2017 training parents and volunteers to train up children in the way they should go. If you would like to donate and help train adults the site is ptanda.org.

Believe in Parenting

Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment