Thursday, September 7, 2017

What does your child deserve? What is your Why?



My current celebrity and leadership crush is Simon Sinek. He has taught me so much about who I am and what I want to be. Not because he says all this super great stuff. He does, but it is because he reminded me to tell others why I do what I do. 

I believe that every child deserves to live in a household with adults who are authentic and know who they are and choose to live a life which is based on living out their beliefs reflected in what they think, say, and do. I believe every parent owes their children to teach them about faith in the God of the Bible who is the Lord God, King of the Universe and what it means to have a relationship with Him. I believe every adult can build a deeply committed, emotionally connected, lifelong relationship with their children based on mutual respect and love. I believe every child can grow up to become this kind of parent.

Being this kind of parent does not happen by accident it takes work and commitment.  This is about building your best life as an example for your children to build upon. This is not just about what you and your children deserve but what generations of your family deserve. Another thing Simon has taught me is that I can only truly serve well and work with people who believe what I believe. So, I am asking you the following questions to see if we are in agreement.
  1. Are you committed to living your life based on purpose and a  relationship with the Messiah?
  2. Do you now or do you want to live your life in alignment so that what you believe, is connected to what your think, feel, say, and do?
  3. Do you want to live a life your children can follow without confusion or stress?
  4. Are you willing to study, understand, and live a life based on positive parenting
  5. Do you believe your children are entitled to parents who are whole, happy, and healthy? 
  6. Are you willing to put in the work?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you should conact me and hire me to your parent coach. We will get you there. The journey is not really heard it just takes commitment. I will do my best to get you there. We can talk about how and what we will do later. For now as Simon says we will just Start with Why!




Believe in Parenting
Want more information? ptanda.org

No comments:

Post a Comment