Friday, January 23, 2015

KidZania: A new kind of Theme Park

KidZania a new kind of theme park which allows  children a chance to explore the adult world by working at adult jobs, paying taxes, and making other adult decisions. Parents are allowed to watch through glass walls, but not allowed to intervene.

I love the concept of this theme park. A parent's whole goal is to get kids to the point where they can thrive in the adult world. I think this park gives kids a glimpse into what it really means to be an adult. I also think this concept is fascinating to kids.

I believe that in order for parents to empower their kids especially their teens to be ready for the adult world take mentoring. I think KidZania may be a great way to get this process started. Want to know more about this park.? Click the link below.

More about KidZania

No comments:

Post a Comment